Thursday, March 29, 2007

A word about how I work...

Each and every NORMA design comes about after careful consideration. Ideas brew...and then...I take to my favorite Nashville textile hotspot, Textile Fabrics, off Franklin Road. This store has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop. They sell great fabrics and most importantly...a WIDE variety of ribbons and trims. i LiKe RiBbOnS!

As you see, especially with the invitations I create, much thought is put into each one. I enjoy utilizing materials that symbolize the event and/or the individual. Each invitation is handmade and is designed with the person in mind-ALWAYS.

My current projects include a couple of lingerie shower invitations for bride, Casey, and thank you notes for my friendly and innovative friend, Brittney, whos works with the Vibe Agency (an all-woman event planning company based in Nashville, TN). Exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home